Case Management Volunteer for Homeless Prevention
84 people are interested
Volunteers are needed to help FAM's case management staff with daily duties such as client intake, call backs, record keeping, and more! FAM's case management services provide individualized plans to help homeless and low-income clients bridge the gap from dependency to self-sufficiency.
About Family Assistance Ministries
1030 Calle Negocio, San Clemente, CA 92673, US
Family Assistance Ministries assists those in need in Orange County with resources for food, shelter, and personalized, supportive counsel and aid, helping clients bridge the gap from dependency to self-sufficiency.
FAM Last Year...
- Over 13,300 people received food, work force development and housing stability assistance
- Over 400 people were housed or sheltered through FAM's Housing Programs: Emergency Shelter, Interim/Transitional Shelter, Rapid Re-Housing, Permanent Supportive Housing and Rental Assistance
- 50 homeless individuals were reunited with their support system through FAM's Homeward Bound Program
- FAM delivered food, diapers and clothing to military families 13 times a month
- $3.56 million distributed in food & personal care items
- $300,000 in bills paid, combined with a financial plan
- Over 4,900 Thanksgiving meals were provided to those experiencing hungry
- Nearly 1,300 children received their Christmas presents through FAM's holiday programs
- 500 students received supplies through FAM's Back-to-School program
We'll work with your schedule.
1030 Calle NegocioSan Clemente, CA 92673
- Crisis Intervention
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekdays, 1 x week