An Hour a Week is Good for the Soul
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
47 people are interested
An Hour a Week is Good for the Soul and that's all it takes to spread some good cheer. One hour of reading for this legally blind lady will make this lady's day special. If you are available between 10 and noon on Monday, Tuesday or Thursday, or Saturday/Sunday before 2 p.m., this is the spot for you.
Requirements to be a good volunter:
- a desire to help others;
- a pleasant demeanor;
- a good reading/speaking voice;
- average reading skills;
- organizational or planning abilities;
- a good driving record;
- a clear criminal history;
- two references
- access to a car with proof of insurance;
We'll work with your schedule.
A Beautiful Community SettingDarien, CT 06820
- Literacy / Reading
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible between 10-12 M/T/Th or Sa/Sun before 2