The Doctor Will See You Now...But I can't See the Doctor
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
The doctor will see me, but I can't see him and what's worse is I can't get there because i am legally blind. I can take the bus to many places but doctor's appointments are a challenge when i don't know the layout of the building or the bus schedule can't get me there. I have a great family that helps a lot, but they work during the day. In exchange for a ride, let me show you how I manage my household, cook my meals and do all the things you do!
Requirements to be a great volunteer include:
- a desire to help others;
- a pleasant demeanor;
- a good reading/speaking voice;
- average reading skills;
- organizational or planning abilities;
- a good driving record;
- a clear criminal history;
- two references
- access to a car with proof of insurance;
- a minimum of $50/100k liability and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
We'll work with your schedule.
New Park Avenue areaHartford, CT 06106
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible During the Business Day