Are you looking to volunteer your time at a great organization? YesLiberia is a non-profit organization that supports initiatives to help change lives and communities in Liberia. We are currently looking for volunteers with a passion for non-profit work.
Our ideal candidates will be individuals that have experience with either fund raising, program management, partnership development, website design, social media, video animation, video editing, or marketing. This position is a virtual volunteer job as a social media team member. We want to engage with people and help to bring awareness to our cause.
Team members will be working on fund raising efforts and promoting campaigns via our social media accounts. We ask for a commitment of at least three hours per week for a period of 90 days or more from all of our volunteers.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
We desire applicants with the following attributes:
- Stay engaged with team and assigned project
- Pay close attention to details
- Have strong time management skills
- Great writing and speaking abilities
- Have worked with Microsoft Office, understand social media sites, and familiar with Google
- Willing to be a team player and will meet their assigned deadlines
- Passion for helping people
About YesLiberia, Inc.
Youth Empowerment Services of Liberia, (YESLiberia, Inc) began when young people from Liberia and the United States shared stories of friends and family who are struggling with the aftermath of the 14-year civil war in Liberia. This discussion led to many ideas about ways to help, and discovered the hearts and hopes for the future are centered on the youth of Liberia.
YesLiberia works on innovative programs/models to address problems affecting youths in Liberia, West Africa, through Community Engagement, Village Innovation, and Health & Lifestyle.
Our programs include fostering education through Learning Centers and Tuition Assistance Programs; building a Library Facility; providing basic health lessons to women and children through an Ultrasound Service Program; providing Senior Citizens' Birthday Celebrations; engaging students in the USA and Liberia via web platforms and many others.
Our efficient model and impactful accomplishments were two of many reasons experienced and credible Board Members have join the organization.
YesLiberia is a 501c3 non-profit (NPO) that is constantly remodeling itself with unconventional and cost-effective ideas to provide services beyond our limited resources. The organization's mission is "to empower young people in Liberia by providing meaningful service learning opportunities while motivating them to practice civic responsibility for the betterment of their communities, country, and world."
The staff believe in the founder’s vision "to transform Liberia by investing in its young people and unlocking their potential to create a verdant future for themselves and their communities", and YesLiberia does this by focusing on being accountable, benevolent, and collaboration with a servant’s attitude.
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Time commitment of at least 3 hours per week
- Advertising Representative
- Please Help Campaign and Raise...
- Talented Fundraising Volunteer...
- Campaign, (easy! from home, and...
- Event Planner or Promoter
- Event Promoter
- Video Animation and Editing Help
- Public Relations and Marketing...
- Video Editor Needed ASAP!
- eMarketing Volunteers! Help us...
- Social Media Specialist Intern
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Animator or Animation Artists
- Communications Intern
- Facebook and Youtube Video Genius
- Manage Facebook Page
- Partners Relations Intern
- Fundraiser Intern