College Students! Need hours for class?
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
17 people are interested
If you have volunteer hours that you need to fill, consider volunteering with Crossroads Hospice! As a Crossroads Hospice volunteer, you can...
- provide companionship visits to patients by listening to them, reading to them, or playing cards
- help in our office with filing or mailings
- help with event planning and preparation
- we also offer practicum hours and internships
Our volunteers offer immeasurable benefits to our patients and their families, just by volunteering a few hours every month.
Our next training is Thursday, February 23rd from 5:00pm-6:30pm
Please contact Sarah Cooley for more details at (405) 632-9631 or email@example.com
We'll work with your schedule.
1301 SE 59th StOklahoma City, OK 73149
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- As little as 45 minutes a week
- Fingerprinting and TB test - will be provided