If you have volunteer hours that you need to fill, consider volunteering with Crossroads Hospice! As a Crossroads Hospice volunteer, you can...
- provide companionship visits to patients by listening to them, reading to them, or playing cards
- help in our office with filing or mailings
- help with event planning and preparation
- we also offer practicum hours and internships
Our volunteers offer immeasurable benefits to our patients and their families, just by volunteering a few hours every month.
Our next training is Thursday, February 23rd from 5:00pm-6:30pm
Please contact Sarah Cooley for more details at (405) 632-9631 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- As little as 45 minutes a week
- Fingerprinting and TB test - will be provided
- Big Hearts, Big Paws, Big Smiles!
- Veterans Helping Veterans -...
- Companionship. Joy. Comfort.
- College Students! Need hours for...
- Do you have 45 minutes to spare?
- Are you a Veteran that can spend...
- Internship Opportunities!
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Helping families remember their...
- Hey guys do you have time to for...
- Hang Out With Patients In Their...
- High School Students! Need...
- Curious about hospice...