The Kentucky Historical Society is looking for volunteers to assist the Visitors Services staff. The volunteer would be trained to greet people at the front desk, answer phones and assist in the gift shop.
We are looking for volunteers to welcome visitors to the museum and make their visit a fun learning experience.
This opportunity is perfect for individuals who enjoy working and interacting with the public and school children and have great customer service skills. Volunteers are needed Tuesday - Saturday 10am-2pm. We will work with your schedule.
- Customer Service
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Will work with Schedule
- Youth Programs Volunteer
- Oral History Collections Assistant
- Kentucky Historical Society...
- Archival Processing Volunteers
- Visitor Services Volunteer
- A Kentucky Journey Exhibit Care...
- School Programs Volunteer
- Special Events Volunteer
- Visitor Guide at the Old State...
- School Group Ambassador
- Digitization Volunteer
- Museum Store Volunteer
- Oral History Collections Volunteer
- Kentucky Military History Museum...