Rabbit Care: Feed rabbits, clean litter boxes & pens, exercise & socialize rabbits and Intake/Medical assistance. Adoption Assistants: Help with adoptions as they occur. Adoption Center Maintenance: Help to maintain the Adoption Center such as sweeping, mopping, laundry and minor repairs, etc. This is a good position for those wishing to earn court ordered volunteer hours. General Support: Pick up donated veggies, turn in recyclables, run errands, pick up supplies, vet appointment transporting, rabbit transporters. This position requires a valid drivers license and the use of your car. The bunnies need attention 7 days a week so any day is a good day to volunteer!
NOTE: Please apply online at http://www.sandiegorabbits.org/volunteer/volunteer-application
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Special Events Team
- Special Events Committee
- Volunteer Coordinator for Animal...
- Adoption Center/Rabbit Care Teams
- Bunny Store Team-Cashier
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Bunny Store Team - Educator
- Bunny Store Team - Store Clerk
- Education/Community Outreach Team
- Bunny Store Team - Groomer
- Foster a Rescued Rabbit (San...
- Provide a Sanctuary Home for a...
- Hay Packing Teams