Calling volunteers from anywhere in the state! MADD South Carolina is trying to reduce the terrible toll of drunk driving and underage drinking on our state. Almost all that we accomplish is through volunteers. MADD SC volunteers can do any of the following: inform the public about MADD's work at community events, help set up classes for DUI offenders, distribute MADD red ribbons during the holidays, help us bring our parenting program on underage drinking to parent groups, plan and hold our large events like our victim candlelight vigil and Walk Like MADD 5k, support victims of drunk driving emotionally and by going to court with them, serve on our Board committees, clerical assistance, and more. We have volunteer chapters in about 10 communities.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Some volunteering needs background check/training
- BE MADD in Florence
- Get active with the Spartanburg...
- Be MADD in Horry/Georgetown County
- BE MADD in Charleston
- Be MADD in Aiken
- BE MADD in Kershaw County
- Be MADD in York County
- Be MADD in Lexington County!
- Be MADD in Cayce and Columbia
- Help us save lives through...
- Join the Greenville Chapter of...
- Be MADD in Newberry County
- Be MADD in Cayce
- Be MADD in Beaufort