Older Adults living in long-term care facilities NEED YOU!
15 people are interested
The State of Nevada, Aging and Disability Services Division is looking for individuals to serve as volunteer long-term care ombudsmen in the Reno/Carson City area.
As a volunteer ombudsman, volunteers advocate for residents in long-term care facilities by:
- providing residents information about their rights and available resources
- gathering factual information about resident's complaints
- assuring that resident's receive quality care and treatment from service providers
We offer 12 hours of comprehensive classroom and field training to prepare volunteers to perform this important role. If you care about seniors, care about improving the quality of life for vulnerable residents living in long-term care facilities and want to ensure that they are treated with respect and dignity, give us a call TODAY!
We have volunteer roles open now in the Reno/Carson City area! Contact Marie Coe by phone at (775) 688-2964 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
We'll work with your schedule.
9670 Gateway DriveSuite 200Reno, NV 89521
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week;
- Must volunteer Monday to Friday between 8 am?to 5 pm. (Volunteers have the flexibility to choose the