International Professors Project (IPP ) is a Volunteer Driven 501 (c)(3) Public Charity Organization. We serve developing world Professors, Students, NGOs and Universities. In general, the mission of IPP is to advance higher education in developing countries.To find more information about IPP, kindly visit our website at www.internationalprofs.org
About this Opportunity:
We are currently looking for a motivated and dedicated individual to join as Instructional Design/Tech Expert to design, develop and manage our Online mentoring / consulting program.
help professors / teachers in: defining learning objectives; aligning learning resources, learning activities and assessment tasks with learning objectives; and identifying and incorporating appropriate technologies to build social learning communities
involve in planning, designing, implementing and evaluating eLearning programs
be proficient with learning 2.0 tools - blogs, wikis, Google Apps (Google Drive, Site), etc.
be skilled in (at least two of the following technology tools):
LMS - Moodle, BlackBoard, Sakai etc.
Content authoring tool(s) - captivate, articulate etc.
Screen capturing tool(s) - Jing, Camtasia etc.
Image editing tool(s) - GIMP / Photoshop etc.
Virtual classroom tool(s) - BB Collaborate, Webex, WizIQ etc.
create tutorials on the chosen tools
train faculty in online / blended course design and development and content authoring tools
research and propose new and / or innovative practices in online learning
manage eLearning project (desirable)
have long-term commitment and passion in the IPP activities involved
Hours per week and time commitment are negotiable
Benefits of volunteering with IPP
Promote an educational, humanitarian initiative
Develop strong, professional relationships with like-minded individuals
Help a growing non-profit organization
Advance your current talent and skills
Volunteer from anywhere at anytime
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- must be atleast 22
- Social Media Oriented HR
- URGENT ! Social Media Experts...
- HR M.A. and B.A. Graduating...
- Instructional Design/Technology...
- Retirees: Online Researchers,...
- Deputy Executive Director Wanted
- Social Media Volunteer Wanted
- HR Google TOOLS Enthusiast!
- Social Media-Oriented HR...
- Social Media HR Urgently Wanted
- Opportunity for the position of...
- Retired Experienced Librarian
- URGENT NEW MEDIA Experts--...
- URGENT! Online marketing...
- HR Specialist
- Social Media Strategist Wanted!
- Professional Researcher (5+ Years)
- Volunteer-Research Specialist
- Internet Search Expert