The internship will consist of various projects such as exploring appropriate social media avenues to promote awareness of the boutique and learning about a for-profit boutique in a non-profit organization, while researching service and operations of competitive stores. A desire to learn about corporate retail operations, computer and Internet proficiency and abilitiy to communicate in the English language is a must.
Looking for an intern for the 2016 Fall and winter semesters.
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
- Social Media / Blogging
- Professional Development
- Business Development & Sales Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 per week throughout summer semester
- Great organizational skills, Interest in fashion is a plus.
- Mock Interview Volunteer
- Career Clothing Shopping Assistant
- Volunteer Mentor
- Special Projects Volunteer
- Volunteer Speed Mock Interviewer
- Mock Interview Training
- Advocacy Internship
- Gina + Will Intern
- Voter Education and Engagement...
- Second Debut Boutique Intern
- IT Field Intern
- Automotive Skills Trianing...
- Group Retail Volunteers
- Aftermarket Operations Intern-St...
- Aftermarket Operations...
- GED Tutors at the FATHER Project