Our Minneapolis Community Support Program is currently looking for a volunteer to play scrabble with one of our members outside of normal drop-in hours. All of our members have a mental illness, this specific member does not do well in busy places or crowds but does want companionship.
Volunteer would meet once a week with member at our location for about 2 hours at a time. Available mornings or anytime before 4:30 on Wednesdays.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hour per week
- Interest in playing scrabble; Experience working with someone living with mental illness
- Lead a Drum Circle
- Drop-In Assistant (Crystal)
- ArtWorks Volunteer
- Teaching Artist (Minneapolis)
- Workshop Childcare Attendant...
- Love to Cook?
- Mock Interviewer -St Cloud, MN
- Job Seeker Tutor - St. Cloud
- Workshop Childcare Attendant
- Love Kids? Become a Children's...
- Drop-In Assistant (Minneapolis)
- Workshop Assistant
- Classroom/ Lab Assistant...
- Love Kids? Become a Childhood...
- Calling musicians
- Pet Therapy Provider
- Classroom/ Lab Assistant (St Paul)
- Provide Music Therapy at our...
- Children's Activities Assistant
- On-Call Reader or Proctor