Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to inspire the lives of at-risk youth and their families through substance abuse treatment, mental health counseling and vocational skills training.
Are you a "do it yourself" type of person? Do you change your own oil, rotate tires, check all the fluids in your car? Better yet, are you experienced in body work? Would you be willing to teach young men how to take care of vehicles?
Come spend an hour or two on Wednesdays and/or Thursdays between the hours of 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. teaching young men the skills of the trade.
Background check required.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- General Education
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Life Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One or two hours weekly
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Festival of Trees (001251)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)