The day in school .... After 3 workshops on (being an entrepreneur, your business idea, sales and marketing) students will explore what it means to be an entrepreneur, will help them understand the skills required and will give them an insight into setting up their own business. They will cover topics of:-
- Where to find inspiration - Google Chrome videos
- How to write a business plan
- Ethical/ sustainable business - The Fishing Game
- Sales and Marketing - selling yourself as well as your business
- Setting goals - backtrack model, what is the overall goal and what steps do you need to take to achieve it?
The students will then work in teams to set up a new business venture to design and market a new product or service. The day will culminate with a "Trade Show" where each team will pitch their business idea to business volunteers who will rate their presentations against certain criteria.
The best three pitches from the Trade Show will then present to the whole year group in order for the judges to decide on the winning team. COULD YOU BE ONE OF THESE JUDGES ON A PANEL AT THE END OF THEIR 3 day workshop
- Group Facilitation
- Sales Marketing
- Software Engineering
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment