**Must have prior experience**
A volunteer Board of Director is needed to help facilitateand measure the success of our curriculum and student mentoring program for Scholar Career Coaching. This position will require at least 3-5 hours a week of commitment.
Term of Office:
One (1) year commitment
- Use evaluations and data to make recommendations for how to improve on an annual basis.
- Prepare and plan biweekly mentoring lessons.
- Assist with assessment, training, planning and evaluation/metrics.
- Conduct research and surveys to determine current effectiveness and future needs
- As you consider this opportunity, we ask you to think of the commitment. If you wish to be considered as a candidate, email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
To learn more about the organization visit www.scholarcc.com.
- Reading / Writing
- Financial Literacy
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-5 hours weekly