Grant Writer (AWARE Program)
DONATE TO THIS
13 people are interested
General Description: S/He will be responsible for writing proposals for our AWARE (Africans Working to Address, Respond, and End Violence against Women)Program and ensuring a smooth and successful proposal submission process, accurate recordkeeping, and results-oriented reporting for foundations, corporations, and government.
- Responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to foundation and corporate sources.
- Work with finance to gather information necessary to report to funders on current grant programs.
- Comply with all grants reporting as required by donors.
- Perform prospect research on foundations and corporations to evaluate prospects for grants.
- Develop an understanding of organizational history and programs; collaborate with program and membership staff to develop and communicate programming needs, outcomes, and vision.
- Maintain current records in database and in paper files, including grant tracking and reporting.
- Promote, support, and participate in the team goals of the fund development
Introduction of AWARE Program:
UAA is an international 501(c) charitable organization with a demographic focus on women and children across the African continent. One of UAA’s flagship projects is the Africans Working to Address, Respond, and End Violence against Women (AWARE) Campaign, which uses an innovative multi-pronged approach to target different segments of the population. We have many small goals, but one over-arching one: to change minds and attitudes throughout Africa about violence against women.
33 More opportunities with UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.1 Review
We'll work with your schedule.
615 South Frederick AveSuite 310BGaithersburg, MD 20877