Harvest food, fight hunger, build community! We will be collecting these beautiful fresh fruit that would otherwise get thrown away, and donating 100% to local hunger-relief agencies. Join the Volunteer Harvest Team to help us pick as much fruit as possible from trees, and pack it into boxes to be donated. Sign up now for a fun and fruitful volunteer experience!
Volunteers should be comfortable picking and carrying boxes of fruit, but don’t need to worry about bringing equipment or transporting the fruit. This opportunity is open to volunteers 5 years old and older, though children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Register online to receive the volunteer details:
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- Program Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 5
- 2 hours
- Comfortable lifting up to 40lbs
- Grapefruit Harvest in Sylmar
- Fight Hunger at Sunday's Channel...
- CSUN Orange Grove Harvest in...
- Navel Orange Harvest in Camarillo
- Grapefruit Harvest in Pasadena
- Oranges, Lemons, and Tangelos to...
- Oranges Harvest in Chatsworth
- Lemon and Orange Harvest in Reseda
- Orange Harvest in Chatsworth
- Valencia Oranges, Tangelos,...
- Orange, Tangelo, and Grapefruit...
- Citrus Rescue Harvest in Mar Vista
- Grapefruit Harvest in Monrovia
- Food for Thought Produce Pick Up
- Orange Harvest in Pasadena
- Citrus Harvest in Simi Valley
- Orange Harvest in Monrovia
- Fight Hunger at Sunday's...
- Orange Harvest in Tarzana
- Dwarf Citrus Trees to Harvest in...