SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTANT
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
About this Opportunity:
To assist a non-profit organization meet its marketing and communication goals through the effective use of social media.
This position can be completed as a virtual volunteer while consulting, developing recommendations and formulating a plan of action.
- Use your marketing and social media skills to assist our non-profit
- See the impact of your contribution on public awareness, fundraising, volunteer recruitment and community support
-Gain exposure to a new sector
- Marketing or public relations
- Thorough understanding of social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely organized and efficient
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21