Our Tuck-in Program is an opportunity for you to use your talents while helping others. The program is based on the premise that those who are the caregivers of our patients need support and you will be the one to give them the priceless gifts of your time and attention.
On Thursdays you will make phone calls to patients or their loved ones to make sure they have enough medical supplies for the weekend, remind them of the availability of our On-Call Team on the weekend, and offer kind words in thoughtful support of our patients and family members. Calls can be made from home or from the hopsice office.
Each patient and caregiver's journey is a unique experience - and we are there to offer information, resources and support through these trying times.
If you have a desire to help others while using your gifts of imagination and desire please give us a call.
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly Calls (3-4 hours a month)
- Memory Bears - Gifts of Love
- Hospice volunteering isn't for...
- Our Lenexa Hospice Office needs...
- Make appreciation baskets for...
- Special Relationships
- Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Teach others in the field of...
- Art Volunteers Needed
- Licensed Massage Therapist for...
- Hospice Volunteers are...
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant!
- Human Kindness has Healing Power
- One stitch at a time
- Help Us in the Hospice Office!
- Grief Packets for Loved Ones
- Hospice "Tuck-in" Volunteer
- Laughter & Love = Great Hospice...
- Tuck-in our hospice patients...
- Hospice Office Administrative...
- Hospice volunteers are...