Crossroads Hospice is seeking compassionate volunteers to join its team of "Ultimate Givers" who strive to provide extra love and comfort to terminally ill patients and their families.
"Ultimate Givers" visit with patients in their homes, assisted living facilities, and nursing facilities. They provide emotional support and companionship to patients and family members, assist with errands, or provide respite for those caring for terminally ill loved ones. Activities may include reading to patients, playing cards, singing, and participating in arts and crafts.
Contact us today to learn more about this rewarding opportunity!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 45 minutes per week
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Patient Visitor Needed
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Wagging Tails Needed to Visit...
- Give Back in Your Own Home Town
- Step into Service, Be A Friend!
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Be a gift, simply by being...
- Get "Scrap-Happy" with Crossroads!
- "Scrap-tastic" Volunteer...
- Extra time on your hands?
- Do You Like to Read?
- Music To My Ears
- Visit with patients as an...
- Give Back in Your Own Home...
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Dogs bring joy
- Volunteer With Your Best Friend
- Veterans needed!
- Honor the Men and Women in the...