Help Youth Make Positive Choices
69 people are interested
Do you want to make a difference in the life of youth who have committed a minor offense?
If so, the Pima County Attorney’s Office is looking for volunteers who would enjoy:
- Guiding youth to make positive life choices.
- Helping youth gain insight about their actions.
- Working with community members in a team setting.
The Community Justice Board is a Pima County Attorney’s Office diversion program that provides an alternative to traditional prosecution. Volunteers work with first or second time youth offenders on holding them accountable and building on their assets.
Please click the link below to view a short video. For more information about the Pima County Attorney’s Office Community Justice Board Program or how to become a volunteer, please call 740-5608 or visit our website at:
We'll work with your schedule.
Pima County Attorney's Office1400 Legal Services Building32 North Stone AvenueTucson, AZ 85701
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1 yr. commitment, meet twice a month, 8hrs total
- Participate in bi-monthly meetings & trainings