Being a hospice volunteer is an intensely rewarding experience. As a hospice volunteer you will be given the choice as to what types of activities you want to participate in and how much time you are willing to contribute. You will impact patients and families lives by providing companionship and suport. A volunteer does this by reading, journaling, playing games, taking the patient for a walk, plant flowers, share a craft, and by just being a FRIEND.
You can also help in the office by making phone calls, assisting with mailings, and participating in data entry. Come join our team of volunteers!
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of an hour a week!
- Volunteers needed in Canyon Lake...
- Just an Old - Fashioned Love Song!
- We Love Our Hospice Volunteers!
- Hospice Needs Volunteers in...
- Are you Retired? Looking For...
- RECEIVE IMMEASURABLE REWARD in...
- Make An Impact In Your Community...
- Office Help in Hospice!
- RECEIVE IMMEASURABLE REWARD!
- Bring Some Puppy-love to a...