With the support of people like you, Open Arms brings comfort, nutrition, and support to our fellow community members who are living with HIV/AIDS, cancer and other life threatening illnesses. We do this through preparing and delivering homemade food to approximately 800 clients every week across the Twin Cities free of charge, using healthy ingredients.
Volunteer to prepare and package client meals in the state-of-the-art Open Arms kitchen and help Open Arms bring nourishment to those who need it most. Volunteers do a variety of things in the kitchen like chop vegetables, tray-up cookie dough, package meals, and assemble client bags.
- 2 hour Saturday and Sunday shifts available 8am-2pm
- Volunteer once, on a regular shift, or as you are able
- Meet great people at Open Arms or volunteer with friends or family
- Kitchen staff available during the entire shift to support volunteer tasks
Apply online at http://www.openarmsmn.org/new-volunteers/ . If you have any questions, feel free to contact Lila Gilbert at 612-767-7330.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- no minimum commitment
- Intern at Open Arms of MN!
- Bring nourishment to those in...
- Get together & deliver support!
- Customer Experience Internship
- Be the Smiling Face at Open Arms...
- Deliver Meals to Those in Need!
- Client Services Internship
- Weekend Volunteers Needed for...
- Evening Food Prep and Packaging...
- Client Bag Decorating
- Tuesday 1-3pm Receptionist
- Evening Receptionist
- Represent Open Arms as our...
- Group Kitchen Opportunity
- Prepare Meals for Those in Need!
- Become a Volunteer and Prep...
- Deliver Meals to Those in need...
- Volunteer in the Kitchen on...
- Bring Nourishment to Those in...
- Team Meal Delivery Opportunity