Compassionate Volunteers needed to provide support for hospice patients facing end of life issues at CPMC's Coming Home Hospice, a residental hospice care program and services in the Castro.
Volunteers also needed to visit palliative care patients within the hospital.
Must make a year commitment.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 1 weekly shift
- 1 year commitment
- Magazines and Communications...
- Hospice and Palliative Care...
- Cancer Peer Support
- [JASON] California Pacific...
- Stocking Clothes for...
- Information Desk/Hospitality...
- Gift Shop Assistant
- Cancer Peer Support Volunteer
- Volunteer your time with...
- Make an impact on patient care
- Nursing Unit: Activity Therapy...
- Assist new mom's with their new...
- Dietary/Patient Menu Consultant
- Soothing Sounds musician/singer
- Graphic designer
- Liver Transplant Escort
- Join our team of highly skilled...
- Provide bed-side interventions