Tutor Youth in White Center
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
11 people are interested
The Neighborhood House youth tutoring program provides a combination of homework help and fun, hands-on learning activities to students aged K-12th grade. Volunteers will work one-on-one with students, providing homework support, engaging in a variety of academic skill building activities and building relationships.
Program hours are Monday through Thursday, 4:00-7:30pm. Volunteers can choose their preferred schedule within these times.
- Ability to communicate with youth in a patient, respectful and kind manner.
- Must enjoy spending time with youth
- Experience working with diverse communities is a plus
- Must be available to make a reliable weekly commitment
- Energetic and flexible to changing circumstances
We'll work with your schedule.
Seola Gardens Youth Tutoring Center11215 5th Ave SWSeattle, WA 98146
- Teaching / Instruction
- Youth Services
- General Education
- Child Development
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- minimum of 1.5 hours/week