Has Your Life Been Touched By Serious Illness? Has it taught you important lessons about life and made you more appreciative of the blessings of every day? Would you like to share you compassion with those who are facing the most serious diagnoses? If the answer is yes, please contact us at Heartland Hospice. Our volunteers provide emotional support to patients facing the end of life. We need people who can give of themselves - their time, energy, and kindness - to those with the greatest need.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Serve those in your own community
- Has Your Life Been Touched By...
- Live Your Faith
- The Gift of Your Heart
- No One Should Die Alone
- Flexible Hospice Volunteering
- Veterans to Veterans Hospice...
- Develop your receptionist or...
- Break the Isolation
- Dementia and Hospice
- West Philly Hospice Volunteers...
- Seniors Helping Seniors
- Help Others and Learn About...
- Connect with Living History
- Bucks County Hospice Patients...
- Show your gratitude to Veteran...