Have you ever been interested in a healthcare career, but not sure if it was for you? With Heartland Hospice Volunteers, you can get a firsthand view into the world of hospice, home healthcare and skilled nursing care. And you can do this while providing an incredibly important service to our patients. While you learn about these professions, you will be providing emotional support to those facing the end of life. Learning about patients and how to interact with them is an important part of being a nurse, CAN or social worker. Contact us and we will get you started.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Serve those all over Greater Philadelphia
- Has Your Life Been Touched By...
- Live Your Faith
- The Gift of Your Heart
- No One Should Die Alone
- Flexible Hospice Volunteering
- Veterans to Veterans Hospice...
- Develop your receptionist or...
- Break the Isolation
- Dementia and Hospice
- West Philly Hospice Volunteers...
- Seniors Helping Seniors
- Help Others and Learn About...
- Connect with Living History
- Bucks County Hospice Patients...
- Show your gratitude to Veteran...