Imagine feeling all alone. Imagine approaching the end of your life and spending most of your days in a nursing home surrounded by lots of people but none of them are your people. At Heartland one of our most important commitments is to NO ONE DYING ALONE. Sometimes a patient has no family. Sometimes they do, but those people are far away or can only visit them at night because of work. Days can be very long when you are confined to a bed or wheelchair and have very little to do. But there is something YOU can do. You can become a friendly visitor and bring some cheer and a bit of the outside world to our patients. Contact us about joining our team.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Serve those all over Greater Philadelphia
- Has Your Life Been Touched By...
- Live Your Faith
- The Gift of Your Heart
- No One Should Die Alone
- Flexible Hospice Volunteering
- Veterans to Veterans Hospice...
- Develop your receptionist or...
- Break the Isolation
- Dementia and Hospice
- West Philly Hospice Volunteers...
- Seniors Helping Seniors
- Help Others and Learn About...
- Connect with Living History
- Bucks County Hospice Patients...
- Show your gratitude to Veteran...