Every four seconds someone is diagnosed with dementia. At Heartland Hospice in the greater Philadelphia area, many of our patients have dementia as their terminal diagnosis. It takes a special kind of volunteer to help support these patients and their families through the end of life. If you are interested in helping those who are in the greatest need, contact us. Heartland provides training and supervision of all volunteers.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Serve those all over Greater Philadelphia
- Has Your Life Been Touched By...
- Live Your Faith
- The Gift of Your Heart
- Seniors Helping Seniors
- No One Should Die Alone
- Help Others and Learn About...
- Flexible Hospice Volunteering
- Veterans to Veterans Hospice...
- Bucks County Hospice Patients...
- Develop your receptionist or...
- Break the Isolation
- Dementia and Hospice