Every four seconds someone is diagnosed with dementia. At Heartland Hospice in the greater Philadelphia area, many of our patients have dementia as their terminal diagnosis. It takes a special kind of volunteer to help support these patients and their families through the end of life. If you are interested in helping those who are in the greatest need, contact us. Heartland provides training and supervision of all volunteers.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Serve those all over Greater Philadelphia
- Has Your Life Been Touched By...
- Live Your Faith
- The Gift of Your Heart
- No One Should Die Alone
- Flexible Hospice Volunteering
- Veterans to Veterans Hospice...
- Develop your receptionist or...
- Break the Isolation
- Dementia and Hospice
- West Philly Hospice Volunteers...
- Seniors Helping Seniors
- Help Others and Learn About...
- Connect with Living History
- Bucks County Hospice Patients...
- Show your gratitude to Veteran...