The majority of hospice patients in the greater Philadelphia area are senior citizens. These are people with a long rich history. Whether they were born during Prohibition or the beginnings of the Cold War, they have seen and experienced much that they would like to share. Often, they would like to share it with someone who has had similar experiences. If you are a senior citizen with a desire to comfort and support those at the end of life contact us at Heartland Hospice. We need you.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Serve those all over Greater Philadelphia
- Has Your Life Been Touched By...
- Live Your Faith
- The Gift of Your Heart
- No One Should Die Alone
- Flexible Hospice Volunteering
- Veterans to Veterans Hospice...
- Develop your receptionist or...
- Break the Isolation
- Dementia and Hospice
- West Philly Hospice Volunteers...
- Seniors Helping Seniors
- Help Others and Learn About...
- Connect with Living History
- Bucks County Hospice Patients...
- Show your gratitude to Veteran...