The majority of hospice patients in the greater Philadelphia area are senior citizens. These are people with a long rich history. Whether they were born during Prohibition or the beginnings of the Cold War, they have seen and experienced much that they would like to share. Often, they would like to share it with someone who has had similar experiences. If you are a senior citizen with a desire to comfort and support those at the end of life contact us at Heartland Hospice. We need you.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Serve those all over Greater Philadelphia
- Has Your Life Been Touched By...
- Live Your Faith
- The Gift of Your Heart
- Seniors Helping Seniors
- No One Should Die Alone
- Help Others and Learn About...
- Flexible Hospice Volunteering
- Veterans to Veterans Hospice...
- Bucks County Hospice Patients...
- Develop your receptionist or...
- Break the Isolation
- Dementia and Hospice