WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where615 South Frederick AveSuite 310BGaithersburg, MD 20877
General Description: The Human Resource specialist will serve as the link between United Aid for Africa Foundation and the volunteers. S/he will concentrate in a specific discipline of human resources or handle all human resources responsibilities for the foundation. S/he will focus her/his skills in one human resources discipline, or all areas of human resources.
- Work with The human resource manager to ensure that all staffing issues are appropriately and legally addressed.
- Post job openings, review resumes and select candidates to interview.
- Screen candidates to ensure that they're qualified for the job opening, and then set up interviews with the director.
Human Resources knowledge, basic computer literacy and some knowledge of word processing software and email
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
More opportunities with UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.
- IT Specialist
- Grant Writer (School Support...
- Event Planner
- Christmas Wishes Program Manager
- Sponsors Outreach Coordinator
- Event Planner (Fundraising)
- Reseach Director
- Grant Writer (Christmas Wishes...
- School Support Program Manager
- Event Set-Up/Take-Down
- Office Maintenance
- Event Servers and Bartenders
- Marketing Specialist
- Secretary/Administrative Assistant
- Ambassadors Outreach Coordinator
- Event Planner
- Video Editor
- Staff Accountant
- Grant Writer
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER