18 people are interested
The Volunteer Manager maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, and interviewing program; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares volunteers for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning volunteers; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training volunteers.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Human Resources Management, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Supports Diversity, Classifying volunteers, Organization
33 More opportunities with UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.1 Review
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.