Last Hope K9 is seeking Foster Parents in MA/RI/NH for our adoptable dogs! LHK9 is a foster based rescue, meaning we do not have a physical shelter - all of our dogs are in foster homes. Fostering a dog is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have (next to adopting of course!). As a foster, you are the bridge between the dog and their "furever" home. We will work with you to select dogs that fit your lifesyle (size, age, activity level, etc)
What is required of a foster?
- Daily care and maintenance of your foster dog(s) including providing fresh food, water and plenty of love!
- Provide a safe, clean, caring environment Provide exercise and socialization as appropriate
- Monitor any medical and/or behavioral issues (veterinary expenses are covered by the rescue)
- Foster parents must be willing and able to transport their foster dog to/from veterinarian appointments and adoption events
- Foster parents should actively participate in finding their foster dog a "furever" home, including providing up to date pictures, behavioral information and any other information that will be important to potential adopters
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training