43 people are interested
Help with public phone inquiries, educate the public and assist in admitting of wildlife for eventual release back into the wild. All training provided.
Recruiting for position limited: Jan 1 thru April 1. Must make a commitment through Mid-October.
Assist the public
- Answer phone calls
- Check and return phone messages
- Greet people and have them start filling out paperwork for new admissions
- Enter wildlife patients into our database
- Record keeping and filing
- Photocopy wildlife forms
- Maintain cleanliness of wildlife office and public admitting area
- Keep brochure racks stocked and organized
- Minimum age is 18
- Position is shift based with a minimum of one (1) 2 hour shift worked per week for a minimum of six (6) months. Shifts run from 8 am until 8 pm daily.
- Peak of season is April through October - operating hours reduce during the winter.
About Dane County Humane Society
5132 Voges Rd, Madison, WI 53718, US
To help people help animals.
Providing people an opportunity to interact and improve the lives of shelter animals.
We'll work with your schedule.
5132 Voges RdMadison, WI 53718
- Customer Service
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly 2-hour shift
- Must be eligible to volunteer through October 15