Friends Association is looking for a friendly person to clean the common areas of the Emergency Family Shelter on a weekly basis. The tasks involving light dusting, vacuuming and washing windows should take approximately one hour. The volunteer should be compassionate and kind in interacting with families experiencing homelessness.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours, random times during the week
- Light Cleaning at Family...
- Academic Tutor
- Communications and Development...
- Bring a smile to a mother's face!
- Communications/Social Media Intern
- Welcome new families with a...
- Volunteer Management Internship
- Create a Birthday Party for a...
- Plumbing Volunteer
- Team Building for non-profits,...
- Media Production Specialist
- Mentoring Program Coordinator
- Family Volunteerism
- Movers and Shakers
- Come as a family to learn about...
- Face Painter
- Newsletter Editor
- Volunteer Management Intern
- Events Manager