Open Arms of Minnesota provides well over 150 one-time group experiences a year and the impact these groups have on our mission is incredible. We work hard to provide a thoughtful introduction to our organization and exceptional experiences through meaningful, yet simple tasks.
With the support of groups like yours, Open Arms brings comfort, nutrition, and support to our fellow community members who are living with HIV/AIDS, cancer and other life threatening illnesses.
Volunteer as a group to prepare and package client meals in the state-of-the-art Open Arms kitchen and help Open Arms bring nourishment to those who need it most. Volunteers do a variety of tasks in the kitchen like chop vegetables, scoop cookie dough, and package meals.
- Volunteer opportunities are 2.5 hours in length which includes a 30 minute orientation and 2 hours in the kitchen.
- Group size: 8-30 individuals
- Weekday group opportunities Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 12:30pm-3:00pm and Friday 10:30am-1:00pm
- Youth opportunities available
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 8
- 2.5 hours
- Intern at Open Arms of MN!
- Bring nourishment to those in...
- Get together & deliver support!
- Customer Experience Internship
- Be the Smiling Face at Open Arms...
- Deliver Meals to Those in Need!
- Client Services Internship
- Weekend Volunteers Needed for...
- Evening Food Prep and Packaging...
- Client Bag Decorating
- Tuesday 1-3pm Receptionist
- Evening Receptionist
- Represent Open Arms as our...
- Group Kitchen Opportunity
- Prepare Meals for Those in Need!
- Become a Volunteer and Prep...
- Deliver Meals to Those in need...
- Volunteer in the Kitchen on...
- Bring Nourishment to Those in...
- Team Meal Delivery Opportunity