With the support of teams like yours, Open Arms brings comfort, nutrition, and support to our fellow community members who are living with HIV/AIDS, cancer and other life threatening illnesses. We do this through preparing, packaging, and delivering healthy, nutrient dense food for approximately 900 clients every week across the Twin Cities.
Set up a Volunteer Team to deliver meals to our clients and help Open Arms bring nourishment to those who need it most. By graciously donating your time and car, you will be responsible for delivering meals to our clients every week. Team members take turns volunteering as individuals or in pairs on a rotating schedule.
- Drivers pick up meal deliveries at Open Arms between 10am-11am (Mon-Fri) and 9am-10am (Sat). Drivers deliver meals across the Twin Cities. Routes last 1-2 hours.
In return for your service, Open Arms provides you with the opportunity to be part of a warm and giving community, with engaging and flexible volunteer opportunities, and the chance to give back in a meaningful way.
Setting up a Delivery Team at Open Arms is easy - contact Maria for more information at 612-872-1152 or email@example.com.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Intern at Open Arms of MN!
- Bring nourishment to those in...
- Get together & deliver support!
- Customer Experience Internship
- Be the Smiling Face at Open Arms...
- Deliver Meals to Those in Need!
- Client Services Internship
- Weekend Volunteers Needed for...
- Evening Food Prep and Packaging...
- Client Bag Decorating
- Tuesday 1-3pm Receptionist
- Evening Receptionist
- Represent Open Arms as our...
- Group Kitchen Opportunity
- Prepare Meals for Those in Need!
- Become a Volunteer and Prep...
- Deliver Meals to Those in need...
- Volunteer in the Kitchen on...
- Bring Nourishment to Those in...
- Team Meal Delivery Opportunity