With the support of families like yours, Open Arms brings comfort, nutrition, and support to our fellow community members who are living with HIV/AIDS, cancer and other life threatening illnesses. We do this through delivering homemade food to approximately 1,000 clients every week across the Twin Cities free of charge, using healthy ingredients.
Volunteer to deliver meals to our clients with your partner or child and help Open Arms bring nourishment to those who need it most.
- Shifts are 1-2 hours and are between 11am-2pm Mon.-Fri.
- Volunteer once, on a regular shift, or as you are able
- No minimum age requirement for children
- Pick the delivery route that suits you best
In return for your service, Open Arms will provide you with the opportunity to be part of a warm and giving community, with engaging and flexible volunteer opportunities, and the chance to give back in a meaningful way.
Becoming a volunteer is easy - sign up to attend an orientation - once you attend we’ll ask you to fill out a Volunteer Profile, then you will be all set to go! (It is recommended for kids middle school and older to also attend orientation but not required).
Setting up a group at Open Arms is easy - contact Jennifer for more information at 612-872-1152 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- no minimum commitment
- Driver must by 18 or older
- Intern at Open Arms of MN!
- Bring nourishment to those in...
- Get together & deliver support!
- Nonprofit Internship
- Be the Smiling Face at Open Arms...
- Deliver Meals to Those in Need!
- Client Services Internship
- Client Bag Decorating
- Group Kitchen Opportunity
- Prepare Meals for Those in Need!
- Bring Delicious Meals to Those...
- Become a Volunteer and Prep...
- Looking for a meaningful and fun...
- Deliver Meals to Those in need...
- Bring Nourishment to Those in...
- Team Meal Delivery Opportunity
- Open Farms Internship
- Family Delivery Opportunity