Volunteers are needed to help organize, re-shelve and straighten books. Volunteers will also perform routine shelf checks to ensure materials have been processed correctly.
Volunteer shifts available on Wednesdays.
This position does require a background check, which fees are involved.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Math Club Tutor
- Friends of the Library Used...
- Help Keep the Library Organized,...
- Event Marketing Associate
- Friends Used Books Volunteer
- Math Partner
- Homework Club Tutor (Central...
- Used Books Sales Associate
- Friends of the Library Gift Shop...
- Taste of HB Event Volunteer
- Homework Club Tutor (Oak View...
- Join the STEAM Team!