32 people are interested
If you’re driven, passionate about helping others and would like to make a difference in our community, why not volunteer at the Miami‑Dade Public Library System? It’s a great way to gain experience, build your resume and support your local library branch. Students can also earn community service hours toward their graduation requirement.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Shelving and organizing books and magazines
- Assisting in the library office
- Sorting donated materials
- Assisting with preparing arts and crafts materials for Children’s programming
Opportunities and availability vary by location. Please check with your local branch for more information.
Upon completion of your volunteer hours, you will be provided with a letter acknowledging your service.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Miami-Dade Public Library System
101 West Flagler Street, Miami, FL 33130, US
The Library mission is to provide extraordinary services, spaces and experiences that promote literacy and learning, personal growth and limitless opportunities.
Informational, recreational, and educational services.
We'll work with your schedule.
101 West Flagler StreetMiami, FL 33130
- Literacy / Reading
- Youth Services
- Customer Service
- Adult Education
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Requirements: -Must be 16 years of age or older -Parent/Guardian signature for those under 18 years of age -Branch Manager approval -Please note that court ordered volunteer work cannot be completed at the library.