Exponents, Inc. a non-profit organization, seeks energetic and committed individual(s), to work with participants in an Adult literacy Program, assisting the GED Coordinator in conducting GED preparation classes, in anticipation of taking the High School Equivalency Examination.
1) Assist in preparing lesson plans for Math, English, Science and Social Studies subject areas
2) Provide group and individual instructional sessions
3) Assess participants areas for development and provide tutoring sessions, to help enhance their skills
4) Assist with online High School Equivalency practice questions, in preparation for taking the test.
5) Work closely with other program staff, to help identify and recruit participants in need of adult education services.
Exponents' Adult Literacy Program is centrally located at 2 Washington Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10004.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment