Do you love gardening and talking about gardening? Do you like working with seniors. We are looking for volunteers to start a "garden club" with and for residents in our long term care. Days and times are open to what your schedule may be.
This individual or group would be expected to be a leader in planning our garden plot, preparing the plot, planting, knowing about care, and executing care of plants.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 7-9 month committment, as needed
- Drum Circle Assistant
- From crafting to BINGO -- have a...
- One to One Visitors
- Culinary Assistant
- Family Volunteering
- Birthday Party Helper
- Scripture Reader
- Gift Shop/General Store Attendant
- Newspaper Reader - Read to older...
- Sunday Service Escorts
- Build a Garden for our residents...
- Pianist Needed on Wednesday...
- Flower Delivery: You can help...
- Scripture Reading
- Come garden with us!
- Nail Care/Manicures
- Help a heart to sing! Share...
- Pretty Nails for Easter and...
- Music has power! Donate your old...
- Tech Buddy