Heading Home volunteer drivers transport residents at our emergency overnight shelter to and from their daily medical appointments. Without volunteer transportation, they simply would not be capable of making their appointments. Taking residents to medical appointments is a great way to get to know someone while doing a much-needed service at the same time.
- People Skills
- Bus/Van Driving
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 3 Hours Weekly
- Volunteers must have a clean driving record and be willing to learn how to drive a large passenge
- Would you like to help make...
- Help Someone Get Home! Furniture...
- Let's Roll! Volunteer Driver.
- Unique Opportunity for Awareness...
- Become a part of the Events &...
- Help Keep a Men's Emergency...
- Weekend Volunteer Driver
- Do you want to help give others...
- Volunteer Dorm Resident Assistant
- Spiritual Companion Volunteer
- (Your Special Skill Here)...