A few hours a week can have a huge impact in someone's life! Helping Link, a community-based non-profit agency located in Seattle’s International District, is seeking a driven individual to oversee our After School Tutoring Program.
Position Title: Youth Program Coordinator
- Lead a team of volunteers to provide the best possible service for students in the program
- Recruit and train volunteers and assist with the plans for integrating their efforts within the organization
- Recruit students and maintain attendance records
- Collaborate with staff, tutors, and other volunteers to develop and implement lesson plans and activities
- Engage students in learning through well-organized one-on-one and group activities
- Monitor and encourage students’ academic and social progress
- Maintain consistent, effective communication between all tutors
- Exercise effective classroom management of students
- Ensure safety and well-being of all students and volunteers
- Teaching / Instruction
- Youth Activities Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Public Relations and...
- Volunteer as a Publicity and...
- Become a Youth Tutor!
- Gala Graphic Designer
- Volunteer as an Event Coordinator!
- Opportunity for a Photographer...
- Sponsorship Coordinator
- ESL Instructors
- Gala Advertising Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Office Assistant
- Citizenship Instructor
- Board of Directors
- Flex your talents as a Web...
- iPad Instructor - Help us bridge...
- Love teaching? Love children?...
- Volunteer IT needed!!!
- Marketing and Publicity Team
- Wordpress Designer
- Gain Grant Writing Experience!