Strong leader needed to help our organization grow in volunteers.
What SNAP is looking for in this position:
1. Strong leadership abilities
2. Strong communication abilities
3. Strong organizational skills
SNAP is looking for a person respond to volunteer training and inquiries. You will work directly with the our volunteer coordinator to help manage our volunteer base for PetSmart and NEW SHELTER adoption centers and assist with filling volunteer positions for special events and other duties. Strong communication skills are required along with the ability to have internet access. We are looking for a volunteer that is looking for a long term volunteer position. Our current adoption locations include.
- Buckhead Petsmart
- Howell Mill Petsmart
- Camp Creek Market Place Petsmart
- Lawrenceville Petsmart
- Physical Shelter Dacula GA
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- One-Time Wordpress...
- Draft Newsletters using...
- Trappers for TNR
- Kitten Foster - We find them,...
- Pooper Scooper Extraordinaire
- Animal Adoption Counselor
- PETSMART Socializer
- ASSISTANT Volunteer Coordinator
- Petsmart Volunteer
- Animal Adoption Volunteers
- Animal Adoption Volunteer -...
- Are you a Creative Writer?
- Community Cat Enclosure Care Giver
- PetSmart Soclializer - Howell...