PURPOSE/GOAL OF POSITION:
To support the Salvation Army volunteer Programs by assisting with program capacity-building including recruitment, screening, training, and supporting of volunteers
1. MUST HAVE A STRONG ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
2. MUST BE ABLE TO THINK OUTSIDE-OF-THE-BOX AND CONTRIBUTE CREATIVE IDEAS FOR WORKING WITH VOLUNTEERS
3. MUST BE ABLE TO MAINTAIN CONFIDENTIALITY AS REQUIRED AND APPROPRIATE
4. BILINGUAL STRONGLY PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED
1. ASSIST WITH OUTREACH TO RECRUIT NEW VOLUNTEERS, INCLUDING CREATING ONLINE AND SOCIAL MEDIA POSTINGS, TABLING AT COMMUNITY EVENTS AND VOLUNTEER FAIRS, AND CREATING NEW CORPORATE AND EDUCATIONAL PARTNERSHIPS
2. ASSIST WITH SCREENING VOLUNTEERS, INCLUDING DEVELOPING VOLUNTEER FILES, MAKING REFERENCE CALLS, AND ASSISTING WITH VOLUNTEER ORIENTATIONS
3. ASSIST WITH PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTATION OF VOLUNTEER PROGRAM GATHERINGS, INCLUDING GROUP PROJECTS AND VOLUNTEER APPRECIATION EVENTS
LENGTH (MONTHS): Ongoing
# DAYS PER WEEK: Negotiable
# HOURS PER DAY: Approximately 10-15 hours per week
- Executive Admin
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Help those in need! Host a food...
- Food Donation Pickup Driver
- Make the Salvation Army Beautiful
- Be An Angel Adopt a child or...
- The 'Purple Tag'
- Help us to help others!
- Group Events
- Be the Army behind the Salvation...
- Help Support Victims In Need
- Janitorial Helper
- POSITION TITLE: PROGRAM...
- Help a family Prepare food...