Bring a smile to our office - Front Office Volunteer
55 people are interested
Lutheran Social Services is looking for individuals to volunteer at our front desk. Duties include: Answering phones, checking and taking messages, checking in and scheduling clients, sorting and distributing mail, and giving referrals. Training is provided.
A consistent schedule of volunteering is preferred. Our agency works with homeless, at-risk and low-income individuals and families of all backgrounds.
Front desk shifts are broken up by morning and afternoon. The morning shift is from 9:00AM - 12:30PM. The afternoon shift is from 1:30PM - 4:30PM.
We are currently offering these shifts:
- Monday Afternoon (1:30 PM-4:30 PM)
- Tuesday Morning (9:00 AM-12:30 PM)
- Wednesday Morning (9:00 AM-12:30 PM)
- Wednesday Afternoon (1:30pm-4:30pm)
- Friday Morning (9:00 AM-12:30 PM)
- Friday Afternoon (1:30pm-4:30pm)
If you're interested, let us know!
About Lutheran Social Services of Southern California - Ventura County
80 E. Hillcrest Dr. #101, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360, US
Lutheran Social Services of Southern California has a legacy of meeting the needs of the poor, under served and powerless regardless of race, creed or orientation since 1946. We unite with individuals, churches, businesses, civic leaders, government agencies and other stakeholders for one goal; breaking the cycle of poverty one family at a time.
LSS-SC annually serves hundreds of thousands of individuals and families throughout Southern California with over 50 different programs/services at over 20 different locations. We are part of the Lutheran Services in America (LSA) network and strive to serve those in need with dignity and respect.
- We EMBRACE those in crisis, with short-term, emergency services
- We EQUIP individuals and families, with program resources to help them on their journey
- We EMPOWER people to break the cycle of poverty, live with dignity and become self-sufficient
We'll work with your schedule.
Lutheran Social Services80 E. Hillcrest Dr. #101Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Weekly, 3-3.5 hours