When you become a Grundy County Medical Reserve Corps Volunteer you will learn infomration on a variety of different topics and areas! We train our volunteers and they in turn help pass that information/material onto others locally.
Topics of training include:
Personal & Family Emergency Preparedness
Radiological Emergency Preparedness & Response
Natural Disaster/Emergency Preparedness & Response
Safety & Traffic
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour monthly
- Registered Nurses and Licensed...
- Animal Preparedess & Response Team
- Want to learn something new &...
- Drill & Exercise Planning Team...
- Calling All Nurses (Retired &...
- Outreach Volunteer for Senior...
- Volunteers to help with clients...
- Position Available: Medical...
- Physician Assistant
- Natural Disaster Preparedness &...