Head Start needs volunteers to spend time in preschool classrooms reading and interacting with the children. Volunteers participate in various classroom activities designed to help low income and children with special needs ages 3-5 prepare for success in school and life. A variety of locations are available and schedules are flexible.
- Child Development
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- American Sign Language
- Read to a child
- Clerical Volunteer Position--...
- Ride the Bus with Head Start!...
- Get your food certification to...
- Help prepare breakfast and lunch...
- Spend a day in a classroom
- Literacy in a classroom
- Reach with a child
- Reading to preschool children
- Become a volunteer with CPCD's...
- Preschool Classroom Helper