Want to volunteer with your co-workers or Highschool group/ College group. This is the opportunity for you!
Your group may help with a variety of activities that include: Colorization, salvaging, greeting customers, detailed organization of books, highlighting special promotions, bagging purchases, performing customer surveys, assisting with store opening and grand openings and/or other special projects requested by staff. You and your volunteer group will play an important role in supporting our mission to eliminate barriers to work and independence in our communities.
The hours are flexible and will be dependent upon store location. There are multiple locations throughout the Twin Cities metro area. Volunteers and store staff can create a schedule that works for both parties. Opportunity is for groups of 5-10 volunteers.
- Community Outreach
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours
- Mock Interview Volunteer
- Career Clothing Shopping Assistant
- Volunteer Mentor
- Special Projects Volunteer
- Volunteer Speed Mock Interviewer
- Mock Interview Training
- Advocacy Internship
- Gina + Will Intern
- Voter Education and Engagement...
- Second Debut Boutique Intern
- IT Field Intern
- Automotive Skills Trianing...
- Group Retail Volunteers
- Aftermarket Operations Intern-St...
- Aftermarket Operations...
- GED Tutors at the FATHER Project